Luxury 2 Night & 3 Day Kruger Park Safari Package
As a destination that’s on the border of the Kruger National Park in a little town know as Hazyview, there can be no more luxurious a destination than Summerfields Spa & Retreat. At Summerfields the emphasis is placed on your personal comfort, relaxation and fine dinning.
Duration: 2 Nights & 3 Days
Price From: R 10,500 per person sharing
*All packages can be extended
*Single Supplement Available
Luxury tented suites
Great for small groups
Access to Panoramic route
All year round travel
Summerfields is situated in the heart the South African Lowveld in a town called Hazyview. Nestled on the banks of the Sabie River the scenery is absolutely spectacular. Attention to detail is evident in every rose-variety suite, with specially designed furniture, percale linen and the tantalizing fragrance of fresh cut roses from the farm. All units are airconditioned with additional roof fans, have double vanities, an outdoor shower and luxury bath, are stocked with quality toiletries and have a private fridge for the comfort of our guests. Guests can enjoy a relaxing rose-scented bath with optional sparkling wine and homemade treats. Each suite has airconditioning, roof fan, large bath sheets, bath gowns, tea and coffee making facilities, fridge, hairdryer, electronic safe, a range of quality toiletries and a selection of current magazines.
- Easy 4hr access from Johannesburg
- Pristine setting
- Exception food and fine dining
- Wide variety of activities to enjoy
- Spa treatment bliss
- Kruger National Park Day Safaris
- Panorama Route Tours
- Sabie River Exploring
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Spa treatments
Day 1: Transfer to the Kruger National Park (Dinner included)
Your Safaria chauffeur and guide will collect you from your location in Johannesburg at 08h30am and transfer you by luxury airconditioned SUV to Hazyview which is mere 15km form two of the main gates that enter the Kruger National Park. Your anticipated arrival will be around 13h30pm.
We have selected Lodges/Hotels that are adjacent to the Kruger National Park which offer our guests premium accommodation. These destinations are hand selected and are some of our personal family favourites. To ensure that our guests comfort and well being we choose to stay at either Sabie River Sun, Kruger Park Lodge or Protea Hotel Kruger Park.
After check-in, we will enjoy an Afternoon Sunset Safari and then return to Lodge/Hotel around 17h30pm.
Dinner is served at the camp's restaurant from 18h30pm
Day 2: Full Day Ulendo Safari in the Kruger National Park on a Luxury Open Safari Vehicle (Breakfast & Dinner included)
As the first rays of light peer over the Eastern horizon greeting the Kruger National Park, it will signal for its gates to open. This is where you will begin your bush Ulendo. ‘Going-to-bush’ and discovering Africa over a full day, is an extraordinary experience. Waking with all of its wildlife and watching as they go about their daily journey. Your guide will interpret and share with you their story. We want every guest to experience the Kruger National Park visually, imaginatively and emotionally. For this very reason your guides are not only experts on the land and its wildlife but also its heritage and folklore. You will seek out its wildlife. You will go in search of the legendary Big 5. Ulendo shares with you the story of Kruger and the people and cultures that created this mystical place. Ultimately you will leave thrilled, connected and in touch with this majestic home of African safari adventure.
Your Lodge/Hotel will prepare a travel breakfast which can either be enjoyed on the vehicle or at one of the locations within the Kruger Park before continuing on our search for big game species.
We will return to your Lodge/Hotel around 4pm to enjoy the classic safari sundowner and freshen up for prior to dinner. After dinner, the evening is at your leisure and can be enjoyed around a crackling fire under the African sky.
Day 3: Sunrise Safari and transfer back to Johannesburg (Breakfast included)
On your last day, we will set off early at 05h30 on a 4-hour Sunrise Safari into the Kruger National Park in search once again for the Big 5. We will return to your Lodge/Hotel for a breakfast brunch and collection of baggage before returning via luxury SUV transfer to your accommodation in Johannesburg.
We offer guests transfer options in luxury airconditioned SUVs from Johannesburg to the Thornybush Private Nature Reserve as well as from Hoedspruit Airport, KMIA (Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport) and O.R Tambo International Airport. Request Safaria transfer
- A good bush hat for summer months or warm beanie in winter
- Comfortable shoes
What to Wear:
Summer Months: September to April
Cool functional attire preferably in dull darker shades to create uniformity with the environment. Always remember a good hat as well as sunscreen. Midday temperature Summers can reach upward of 40 degrees and afternoons can experience thunder showers. All vehicles are equipped with blankets and waterproof ponchos for our guests.
Winter Months: May to August
During the winter months we typically experience blue skies with a daily average temperature of 20 - 25 degrees celcius. Early morning and late afternoons are cooler and we recommend warmer attire as this is amplified particularly when traveling on an open safari vehicle.
We have a partnership with Trappers Trading Co. locally and can facilitate any clothing or technical wear requirements with prior notice.
We will endeavor to seek out the finest wildlife sightings and create the most memorable experiences but sadly Safaria cannot guarantee that we will successfully track or locate the Big 5 or any specifically requested species. What is certain is that our guides will use there their knowledge and experience to bring our guests as close as possible to the unforgettable memories that Africa and the Kruger National Park is able to provide.
We strongly advise that our guests bring with them the typical Safari gear to see and capture those unforgettable sightings but sadly we cannot be held liable for and damage or loss caused to any personal items particularly photographic equipment and binoculars. This also includes any personal luggage held whilst on Safari. Should any of our guests personal items be left in the vehicle we will endeavor to have it returned however the owner will be liable for any costs incurred.
Please note that a booking is only considered 100% confirmed once payment, in full, for the individual or Safari group has been received and acknowledged by Safaria.
Cancellation policy: (Day Safari)
- We require full payment 2 days prior to going on Safari
- Should there be a cancellation received after payment has been made and within 3 workings days of going on Safari, this will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Any booking that is cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- In the case of a cancellation where a 3rd party, Lodge, Destination or Operator is involved, such as accommodation, flights, transfer shuttles or coaches, the prevailing Lodge, destination or Operators cancellation policy will apply.
On acceptance and payment of your Day Safari you willingly acknowledge and accept the following conditions:
1. I voluntarily agree to participate in the afore-mentioned activity arranged and provided by Safari Trading Pty Ltd and conducted in the Kruger National Park and surrounding areas. 2. My general health is good and there is nothing that renders me unfit to participate in the afovementioned activity. 3. I acknowledge that there are risks and danger involved in the aforementioned activity. 4. I understand that I will be transported by an Open Safari vehicle, which is exposed, and subject to the natural elements and road conditions. 5. I am aware of the hazards and distribution of malaria in Southern Africa and acknowledge that I will be entering a malaria area. 6. I am aware of the potential dangers of exposure to the sun - directly or indirectly - and that serious sunburn may result from unprotected exposure. 7. I accept Safaria Trading Pty Ltd as well as SANParks conditions of participation and I voluntarily assume the risk inherent in taking part in such a tour. I together with my heirs, executors and administrators hereby release Safaria Trading Pty Ltd, its officers, servants, agents and representatives, from any liability, in connection with my participation in any tour, and from any liability or claims that could accrue to me or my heirs, executors and administrators arising out of my participation in the tour or in any related activities irrespective of whether such claim or claims arose through the negligence of any person, or from any of the risks, dangers or hazards inherent in an African Safari tour, or of any loss of, or damage to, any property from any cause whatsoever and I further indemnify and hold harmless Safaria Trading Pty Ltd.
For Lodge Bookings:
Provisional bookings will hold for a maximum of 7 days after which there will be an automatic release of the space.
Safaria Reserved Rights
In the event that Safaria, at any time, receives another firm enquiry, accompanied by the payment of a 25% deposit, seeking available accommodation being held by any of the lodges in its collection for the Guest, then Safaria reserves the right to request the Guest to immediately release the said accommodation; or Pay a non-refundable deposit to the relevant lodge in the sum equivalent to 25% of the full account, so as to secure the reservation.
In the event of a refund, the final refund payment will exclude bank charges / currency fluctuations incurred when payment was received by Safaria. This however, does not include credit card merchant charges.Safaria. This however, does not include credit card merchant charges.
Travel Cancellation Insurance
Guests are obliged to ensure that they have taken out (or the travelling guest has taken out) adequate travel insurance to cover the financial implications of Safaria and its Lodges Cancellation Terms and Conditions. The Guest will bear the sole and absolute responsibility therefore.implications of Safaria and its Lodges Cancellation Terms and Conditions. The Guest will bear the sole and absolute responsibility therefore.