This is a Full Day tour that takes you on a journey of all the stunning views and vista's along the famous Panorama Route. We take you to all of the best sites as well as visit the Graskop Gorge Lift and decent 51m into Afro-montane forrest. Learn, see and understand more about the region and its rich heritage as well as beauty.
Panorama Views & Vista's
Duration: 10 Hours
Price: From R1,950 per person
(Includes specified entrance fees - max 4)
Year Round Travel
Lunch on Route
Shops & Curio
- Private Interpretive Guide
- A Full Day tour - 8 to 10 hours
- Luxury 4 seater SUV
- Children 6 years and older are welcome
- Coffee & Tea on your vehicle
- Refreshing Safaria still water
- Entrance fees to all the sights
- Graskop Gorge Lift
- Waterfalls are not stopped at
- Breakfast or Dinner
- Items of a personal
- Guide Gratuity
Guests will be collected from the Hotel or Lodge early morning (07h30am) and make their way up to the escarpment. We begin our journey heading for Graskop making our way to God's Window and Wonder View. There after we return to the Graskop Gorge lift once there is good overhead light and decend 51meters into the gorge exploring the afro-mountain forrest system.
After visiting the Gorge Lift we make our way to Boskombuis for lunch and walk along the Treurig river.
After lunch and a leg-stretch, we make our way to the world famous Blyde River Canyon to see the stunning 3 Rondawels view. Being the third largest canyon in the world the views are endless. We will explore this view from a few angels to ensure that you get all of the best selfies.
Let Andy Wagner introduce you to the splendour of this incredible region and connect its history and heritage to that of the Greater Kruger National Park. With nearly 200 years of history its a region with a wonder-filled story board that showcases the early Afrikaaner Voortrekkers as well as the Pilgrims that came in search of Gold and their very own El-derado.
- A good bush hat for summer months or warm beanie in winter
- Comfortable shoes for walking
We don't recommend for heavily pregnant women or persons recovering from recent back or hip injuries/surgery.
What to Wear:
Months: September to April
Cool functional attire that can be walked in as we may hike to a few lookouts. Always remember a good hat as well as sunscreen. Midday temperature Summer s can reach upward of 40 degrees and afternoons can experience thunder showers.
Winter Months: May to August
During the winter months we typically experience blue skies with a daily average temperature of 20 - 25 degrees celcius. Early morning and late afternoons are cooler and we recommend warmer attire.
We will endeavour to seek out the finest wildlife sightings and create the most memorable experiences but sadly Safaria cannot guarantee that we will successfully track or locate the Big 5 or any specifically requested species. What is certain is that our guides will use there their knowledge and experience to bring our guests as close as possible to the unforgettable memories that Africa and the Kruger National Park is able to provide.
We strongly advise that our guests bring with them the typical Safari gear to see and capture those unforgettable sightings but sadly we cannot be held liable for and damage or loss caused to any personal items particularly photographic equipment and binoculars. This also includes any personal luggage held whilst on Safari. Should any of our guests personal items be left in the vehicle we will endeavour to have it returned however the owner will be liable for any costs incurred.
Please note that a booking is only considered 100% confirmed once payment, in full, for the individual or Safari group has been received and acknowledged by Safaria.
Cancellation policy: (Day Safari)
- We require full payment prior to going on Safari
- Should there be a cancellation received after payment has been made within 8 - 21 workings days prior to going on Safari, this will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Any booking that is cancelled within 7 Days of departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- In the case of a cancellation where a 3rd party, Lodge, Destination or Operator is involved, such as accommodation, flights, transfer shuttles or coaches, the prevailing Lodge, destination or Operators cancellation policy will apply.
On acceptance and payment of your Day Safari you willingly acknowledge and accept the following conditions:
1. I voluntarily agree to participate in the afore-mentioned activity arranged and provided by Safari Trading Pty Ltd and conducted in the Kruger National Park and surrounding areas. 2. My general health is good and there is nothing that renders me unfit to participate in the afovementioned activity. 3. I acknowledge that there are risks and danger involved in the aforementioned activity. 4. I understand that I will be transported by an Open Safari vehicle, which is exposed, and subject to the natural elements and road conditions. 5. I am aware of the hazards and distribution of malaria in Southern Africa and acknowledge that I will be entering a malaria area. 6. I am aware of the potential dangers of exposure to the sun - directly or indirectly - and that serious sunburn may result from unprotected exposure. 7. I accept Safaria Trading Pty Ltd as well as SANParks conditions of participation and I voluntarily assume the risk inherent in taking part in such a tour. I together with my heirs, executors and administrators hereby release Safaria Trading Pty Ltd, its officers, servants, agents and representatives, from any liability, in connection with my participation in any tour, and from any liability or claims that could accrue to me or my heirs, executors and administrators arising out of my participation in the tour or in any related activities irrespective of whether such claim or claims arose through the negligence of any person, or from any of the risks, dangers or hazards inherent in an African Safari tour, or of any loss of, or damage to, any property from any cause whatsoever and I further indemnify and hold harmless Safaria Trading Pty Ltd.
For Lodge Bookings:
Provisional bookings will hold for a maximum of 7 days after which there will be an automatic release of the space.
Safaria Reserved Rights
In the event that Safaria, at any time, receives another firm enquiry, accompanied by the payment of a 25% deposit, seeking available accommodation being held by any of the lodges in its collection for the Guest, then Safaria reserves the right to request the Guest to immediately release the said accommodation; or Pay a non-refundable deposit to the relevant lodge in the sum equivalent to 25% of the full account, so as to secure the reservation.
In the event of a refund, the final refund payment will exclude bank charges / currency fluctuations incurred when payment was received by Safaria. This however, does not include credit card merchant charges.Safaria. This however, does not include credit card merchant charges.
Travel Cancellation Insurance
Guests are obliged to ensure that they have taken out (or the travelling guest has taken out) adequate travel insurance to cover the financial implications of Safaria and its Lodges Cancellation Terms and Conditions. The Guest will bear the sole and absolute responsibility therefore.implications of Safaria and its Lodges Cancellation Terms and Conditions. The Guest will bear the sole and absolute responsibility therefore.