Guided Kruger Park Overnight Safari Packages
A privately guided Safari is one where your dedicated guide creates an exclusive and personalised experience for your family or travel group. This includes Kruger Park Camp selection, logistics, administration as well as the overall Safari experience.
Price From: R 5,500 per person per day ($US397)
(Excludes KNP Conservation Levy)
Lets create your personal Kruger Park Safari Itinerary with Private Guide & Luxury Open Safari vehicle.
A privately guided Safari is one where your dedicated guide creates an exclusive and personalised experience for your family or travel group. This includes Kruger Park Camp selection, logistics, administration as well as the overall Safari experience. Over an above that your Safaria Guide is an expert in the surrounding landscape and creates a unique storyboard and narrative designed around your personal Safari expectations. Your experience becomes an entirely customized one focusing on your personal interests, needs and desires.
Our Guided Kruger Park Overnight Packages are a unique service designed to take all the administrative work and logistics out of arranging your personal Kruger National Park Safari. Safaria offers advice, knowledge, and experience to guests wanting a hassle-free Kruger Park safari. We offer this to corporate organizations, families with children and couples looking for an exclusive safari breakaway. Your Private Safaria Guide becomes the personal booking liaison between you and the Kruger National Park. We ensure that your bookings are placed and a personalised itinerary provided for daily from the camps selected.
These include personal experiences, childcare, disabilities, photography, astronomy and special interests are catered for. Our goal is to create an experiential Kruger Park Safari that engages our guests in the African wilderness whilst also providing much needed rest and relaxation. On our Game Drives we introduce our guests to animal tracks and signs as well as all the Fauna & Flora. Your Private Safaria Guide leverages the local rangers and trackers to establish a very specific storyboard that is designed to enrich your experience.
Your Private Safaria Guide becomes your personal liaison, wilderness specialist, familiar face, storyteller and host. This personal touch ensures that you learn more, see more, understand more and ultimately have a deeper and more connected experience with Africa and its cultures and wild spaces.
A Kruger National Park Safari experience makes use of local camp accommodation from the deep south to the far North. Accommodation varies from tented rooms to family cottages and is on a self catering basis. Every camp has a restaurant as well as convenience store so should guests wish for a more convenient option of eating out this is available. Alternatively one can create their own menu daily from one of the camp shops.
We provide our guests with a full Kruger National Park (SANParks) booking solution along with transfer logistics and most importantly an expert guide with luxury Open Safari Vehicle for the duration of the requested accommodation dates.
Let us plan your next Kruger National Park Safari.
We offer guests transfer options in luxury air-conditioned SUVs from Johannebsurg to the Thornybush Private Nature Reserve as well as from both Hoedspruit Airport, KMIA (Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport) and O.R Tambo International Airport. Request Safaria transfer
- A good bush hat for summer months or warm beanie in winter
- Comfortable shoes
What to Wear:
Months: September to April
Cool functional attire preferably in dull darker shades to create uniformity with environment. Always remember a good hat as well as sunscreen. Midday temperature Summers can reach upward of 40 degrees and afternoons can experience thunder showers. All vehicles are equipped with blankets and waterproof ponchos for our guests.
Winter Months: May to August
During the winter months we typically experience blue skies with a daily average temperature of 20 - 25 degrees celcius. Early morning and late afternoons are cooler and we recommend warmer attire as this is amplified particularly when traveling on an open safari vehicle.
We have a partnership with Trappers Trading Co. locally and can facilitate any clothing or technical wear requirements with prior notice.
We will endeavor to seek out the finest wildlife sightings and create the most memorable experiences but sadly Safaria cannot guarantee that we will successfully track or locate the Big 5 or any specifically requested species. What is certain is that our guides will use there their knowledge and experience to bring our guests as close as possible to the unforgettable memories that Africa and the Kruger National Park is able to provide.
We strongly advise that our guests bring with them the typical Safari gear to see and capture those unforgettable sightings but sadly we cannot be held liable for and damage or loss caused to any personal items particularly photographic equipment and binoculars. This also includes any personal luggage held whilst on Safari. Should any of our guests personal items be left in the vehicle we will endeavor to have it returned however the owner will be liable for any costs incurred.
Please note that a booking is only considered 100% confirmed once payment, in full, for the individual or Safari group has been received and acknowledged by Safaria.
Cancellation policy: (Day Safari)
- We require full payment 2 days prior to going on Safari
- Should there be a cancellation received after payment has been made and within 3 workings days of going on Safari, this will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Any booking that is cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- In the case of a cancellation where a 3rd party, Lodge, Destination or Operator is involved, such as accommodation, flights, transfer shuttles or coaches, the prevailing Lodge, destination or Operators cancellation policy will apply.
On acceptance and payment of your Day Safari you willingly acknowledge and accept the following conditions:
1. I voluntarily agree to participate in the afore-mentioned activity arranged and provided by Safari Trading Pty Ltd and conducted in the Kruger National Park and surrounding areas. 2. My general health is good and there is nothing that renders me unfit to participate in the afovementioned activity. 3. I acknowledge that there are risks and danger involved in the aforementioned activity. 4. I understand that I will be transported by an Open Safari vehicle, which is exposed, and subject to the natural elements and road conditions. 5. I am aware of the hazards and distribution of malaria in Southern Africa and acknowledge that I will be entering a malaria area. 6. I am aware of the potential dangers of exposure to the sun - directly or indirectly - and that serious sunburn may result from unprotected exposure. 7. I accept Safaria Trading Pty Ltd as well as SANParks conditions of participation and I voluntarily assume the risk inherent in taking part in such a tour. I together with my heirs, executors and administrators hereby release Safaria Trading Pty Ltd, its officers, servants, agents and representatives, from any liability, in connection with my participation in any tour, and from any liability or claims that could accrue to me or my heirs, executors and administrators arising out of my participation in the tour or in any related activities irrespective of whether such claim or claims arose through the negligence of any person, or from any of the risks, dangers or hazards inherent in an African Safari tour, or of any loss of, or damage to, any property from any cause whatsoever and I further indemnify and hold harmless Safaria Trading Pty Ltd.
For Lodge Bookings:
Provisional bookings will hold for a maximum of 7 days after which there will be an automatic release of the space.
Safaria Reserved Rights
In the event that Safaria, at any time, receives another firm enquiry, accompanied by the payment of a 25% deposit, seeking available accommodation being held by any of the lodges in its collection for the Guest, then Safaria reserves the right to request the Guest to immediately release the said accommodation; or Pay a non-refundable deposit to the relevant lodge in the sum equivalent to 25% of the full account, so as to secure the reservation.
In the event of a refund, the final refund payment will exclude bank charges / currency fluctuations incurred when payment was received by Safaria. This however, does not include credit card merchant charges.Safaria. This however, does not include credit card merchant charges.
Travel Cancellation Insurance
Guests are obliged to ensure that they have taken out (or the travelling guest has taken out) adequate travel insurance to cover the financial implications of Safaria and its Lodges Cancellation Terms and Conditions. The Guest will bear the sole and absolute responsibility therefore.implications of Safaria and its Lodges Cancellation Terms and Conditions. The Guest will bear the sole and absolute responsibility therefore.
General Accommodation Cancellation Policy:(Please note that the prevailing Lodges Cancellation Policy will apply)
Optional transfers available
We offer guests transfer options in luxury air-conditioned SUVs from Johannebsurg to the Thornybush Private Nature Reserve as well as from both Hoedspruit Airport, KMIA (Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport) and O.R Tambo International Airport.
Need a transfer, drop us your information here
We will get back to you shortly
Tel: +27 (0) 83 556 7249 or +27 (0) 83 593 8184
[contact-form-7 id="517" title="Transfer form"]