This package offers incredible value for money for a 4 Day Privately Guided, Luxury Safari to the Kruger National Park. Guests are picked up in JHB by your own private guide and transfer SUV, you will explore the Panorama route on the way to your stunning accommodation at the Summerfield's Rose Retreat & Spa in Hazyview. Enjoy luxurious tented accommodation along the Sabi River matched with fine dining and a Full Day and Sunrise Safari's in the Kruger National Park before being privately transferred back to Johannesburg or your next local destination. Perhaps swop your Sunrise Safari for a Spa treatment. We can also personalise this Safari for your further, just let us know and well get right on it.
Luxury 4 Day Kruger Safari
Duration: 3 Nights & 4 Days (Outside of the Park)Price: From R 34,360 per person
Includes: Accommodation, Breakfast & Dinner, Conservation Fees, Min 2 / Max 6
- 3 Nights accommodation
- 1 Afternoon Sunset Safari in the Kruger National Park
- 2 Full-Day Ulendo Safari in the Kruger National Park
- 1 Sunrise Safari in the Kruger National Park
- 3 Breakfasts
- Expert Guide & Private Luxury Open Safari vehicle
- KNP Conservation levy
- All Beverages
- Items of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Easy 4hr access from Johannesburg
- Pristine setting
- Exception food and fine dining
- Wide variety of activities to enjoy
- Spa treatment bliss
- Kruger National Park Day Safaris
- Panorama Route Tours
- Sabie River Exploring
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Spa treatments
Day 1: Arrival & Check-In
Guest arrival and pre-check-in from 11h00pm at your Lodge.
After pre-check-in and a quick lunch and then guests are collected by their guide on Open Safari Vehicle and take the brief journey to the closest Kruger National Parks Gate. On arrival at the gate your guide will manage your entrance on your behalf. Once you have entered the park your guide will start with a pre-drive briefing and you will then begin to explore the savanna in search of the many big game species. s the copper Sun and its warm orange rays fade to starlight, our sunset Safarras head out onto the African plain in the late afternoon. The time of day when the adventurers and traders of old Africa would outspan and plan their camp for the evening. From the morning chorus it prepares for the soft eerie whisper of the African night. A time of day to go in search of thirsty elephants and lazy leopards. When lions slowly begin to rouse and open their eyes and frogs, crickets and nightjars save their breath for the evening symphony. Sunset Safari is a time between two worlds, the golden hour of portraits and still life's. The comedy and drama of its day begin to make way for the thrill of its night. On your Sunset Safari our guides will read off the morning storyboard and re-embellish the day's events, anticipating the game's next steps. It’s a time of day to visually and imaginatively inspire story and tale from the bush and its wildlife.
You will return to your Lodge around 18h15pm.
Dinner is served from 18h30pm
Day 2 & 3 : Full Day Safari in the Kruger National Park on a Open Safari Vehicle
As the first rays of light peer over the Eastern horizon greeting the Kruger National Park, it will signal for its gates to open. This is where you will begin your bush Ulendo. ‘Going-to-bush’ and discovering Africa over a full day, is an extraordinary experience. Waking with all of its wildlife and watching as they go about their daily journey. Your guide will interpret and share with you their story. We want every guest to experience the Kruger National Park visually, imaginatively and emotionally. For this very reason your guides are not only experts on the land and its wildlife but also its heritage and folklore. You will seek out its wildlife. You will go in search of the legendary Big 5. Ulendo shares with you the story of Kruger and the people and cultures that created this mystical place. Ultimately you will leave thrilled, connected and in touch with this majestic home of African safari adventure.
Your Lodge / Hotel will prepare a travel breakfast which can either be enjoyed on the vehicle or at one of the locations within the Kruger Park before continuing on our search for big game species.
We will return to your Lodge around 17h00pm to enjoy a the classic safari sundowner and freshen up for prior to dinner. After dinner the evening is at your leisure and can be enjoyed around a crackling fire under the African sky.
Day 4: Breakfast & Check-Out (Optional Sunrise Safari)
On your last morning you will enjoy a Full English Breakfast on the patio prior to check out at 10h00am. Should guests wish to book a further Sunrise Safari we can offer this option at an additional charge. Should you also require a transfer this can be arrange on your behalf.
- A good bush hat for summer months or warm beanie in winter
- Comfortable shoes
What to Wear:
Months: September to April
Cool functional attire preferably in dull darker shades to create uniformity with environment. Always remember a good hat as well as sunscreen. Midday temperature Summers can reach upward of 40 degrees and afternoons can experience thunder showers. All vehicles are equipped with blankets and waterproof ponchos for our guests.
Winter Months: May to August
During the winter months we typically experience blue skies with a daily average temperature of 20 - 25 degrees celcius. Early morning and late afternoons are cooler and we recommend warmer attire as this is amplified particularly when travelling on an open safari vehicle.
We have a partnership with Trappers Trading Co. locally and can facilitate any clothing or technical wear requirements with prior notice.
We will endeavor to seek out the finest wildlife sightings and create the most memorable experiences but sadly Safaria cannot guarantee that we will successfully track or locate the Big 5 or any specifically requested species. What is certain is that our guides will use there their knowledge and experience to bring our guests as close as possible to the unforgettable memories that Africa and the Kruger National Park is able to provide.
We strongly advise that our guests bring with them the typical Safari gear to see and capture those unforgettable sightings but sadly we cannot be held liable for and damage or loss caused to any personal items particularly photographic equipment and binoculars. This also includes any personal luggage held whilst on Safari. Should any of our guests personal items be left in the vehicle we will endeavor to have it returned however the owner will be liable for any costs incurred.
Please note that a booking is only considered 100% confirmed once payment, in full, for the individual or Safari group has been received and acknowledged by Safaria.
Cancellation policy: (Day Safari)
- We require full payment 2 days prior to going on Safari
- Should there be a cancellation received after payment has been made and within 3 workings days of going on Safari, this will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Any booking that is cancelled within 24 hours of departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- In the case of a cancellation where a 3rd party, Lodge, Destination or Operator is involved, such as accommodation, flights, transfer shuttles or coaches, the prevailing Lodge, destination or Operators cancellation policy will apply.
On acceptance and payment of your Day Safari you willingly acknowledge and accept the following conditions:
1. I voluntarily agree to participate in the afore-mentioned activity arranged and provided by Safari Trading Pty Ltd and conducted in the Kruger National Park and surrounding areas. 2. My general health is good and there is nothing that renders me unfit to participate in the afovementioned activity. 3. I acknowledge that there are risks and danger involved in the aforementioned activity. 4. I understand that I will be transported by an Open Safari vehicle, which is exposed, and subject to the natural elements and road conditions. 5. I am aware of the hazards and distribution of malaria in Southern Africa and acknowledge that I will be entering a malaria area. 6. I am aware of the potential dangers of exposure to the sun - directly or indirectly - and that serious sunburn may result from unprotected exposure. 7. I accept Safaria Trading Pty Ltd as well as SANParks conditions of participation and I voluntarily assume the risk inherent in taking part in such a tour. I together with my heirs, executors and administrators hereby release Safaria Trading Pty Ltd, its officers, servants, agents and representatives, from any liability, in connection with my participation in any tour, and from any liability or claims that could accrue to me or my heirs, executors and administrators arising out of my participation in the tour or in any related activities irrespective of whether such claim or claims arose through the negligence of any person, or from any of the risks, dangers or hazards inherent in an African Safari tour, or of any loss of, or damage to, any property from any cause whatsoever and I further indemnify and hold harmless Safaria Trading Pty Ltd.
For Lodge Bookings:
Provisional bookings will hold for a maximum of 7 days after which there will be an automatic release of the space.
Safaria Reserved Rights
In the event that Safaria, at any time, receives another firm enquiry, accompanied by the payment of a 25% deposit, seeking available accommodation being held by any of the lodges in its collection for the Guest, then Safaria reserves the right to request the Guest to immediately release the said accommodation; or Pay a non-refundable deposit to the relevant lodge in the sum equivalent to 25% of the full account, so as to secure the reservation.
In the event of a refund, the final refund payment will exclude bank charges / currency fluctuations incurred when payment was received by Safaria. This however, does not include credit card merchant charges.Safaria. This however, does not include credit card merchant charges.
Travel Cancellation Insurance
Guests are obliged to ensure that they have taken out (or the travelling guest has taken out) adequate travel insurance to cover the financial implications of Safaria and its Lodges Cancellation Terms and Conditions. The Guest will bear the sole and absolute responsibility therefore.implications of Safaria and its Lodges Cancellation Terms and Conditions. The Guest will bear the sole and absolute responsibility therefore.
General Accommodation Cancellation Policy:(Please note that the prevailing Lodges Cancellation Policy will apply)
Other packages which are also available
Full Day Ulendo Safari
This Full Day Safari Tour offers guests the best opportunity to see the Kruger National Park, its diverse landscapes and most importantly its wildlife. With a Full Day your expert guide has more time to share the wonders of the Kruger National Park.
Duration: 10 Hours
Price From: R 1,550 per person
(Excludes KNP entrance fees)
Half Day Sunrise Safari
For those guests who have only half -a-day available or wish to spend the morning up to lunch on Safari, this is the perfect tour for you. Be there to experience the dawn chorus, the cacophony of sounds as Africa opens her eyes and the Sun greets the savannah plains. Watch as life resets.
Duration: 7 Hours
Price: R 1,350 per person
(Excludes KNP entrance fee)
Afternoon Sunset Safari
For the African Safarra, the imagination runs wild with scenes of a copper sun sinking low, painting the sky with all its glory and kissing the ancient land good night. To Safari over sunset is to watch an alternative world come to life and share in its secret splendour.
Duration: 6 Hours
Price: R 1,350 per person
(Excludes KNP entrance fee)