This 3 Day Safari into the Greater Kruger National Park will take you on a full journey along the Panorama on route to your luxurious umSisi African Country House stay. This destination offer's a personal service that only a small, privately owned and managed, five-star, country house can. It embodies the true essence of an old African manor house with gourmet food and quick access into the Kruger National Park. umSisi House is the perfect destination for groups of friends and family wishing to visit South Africa's Kruger Lowveld region for a true Africa, rural safari experience.
3 Day Country House Safari
Duration:2 Nights & 3 Days
Price: From R16,990 per person
(Includes specified entrance fees - max 4)
Big 5 Safari
Year Round Travel
We will be arrange to collect you from either OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg or your accommodation in JHB and then transfer you in your own private SUV through to the Greater Kruger National Park region.
Your journey will take you along the world famous and incredibly beautiful Panorama on route to your Lodge. On the route you will see and learn exactly how the escarpment played such an important role in the establishment of the region and your guide will take you to key destination. These include :
- Graskop Gorge
- God's Window
- Wonder View
- Lunch at Boskombuis
- 3 Rondawels
On arrival at the umSisi House, you’ll be shown to your accommodation and there after enjoy leisurely sundowner before being seated for your evening dinner. Dinner is seated outside (weather permitting) or alternative inside in their traditional dining area. After dark all the sound of the savanna night life will filter through the camp in anticipation of the next mornings sunrise drive.
Your sunrise safari begins early with tea and coffee being served just before first light. You Private Open Safari Vehicle and Guide will collect you after you and travel the short distance to the Numbi Gate which access the Southern region of the Kruger National Park. You will spend the morning in a world famous Big 5 territory searching for signs of these iconic animals. Your guide will establish a route based on existing game activity and coincide this with your morning breakfast. Breakfast is usually served on top of a rock with stunning 360 degree views of the Park.
On your morning safari you will have every opportunity to engage a wide variety of species which include general game such Impala, Kudu, Zebra, Elephant and Buffalo as well as Lion, Leopard and Wilddog.
Around midday you will again enjoy a mouth watering picnic lunch out in the savanna and a destination selected by your guide.
After your sunrise safari you will return to camp and either have leisure time around the camp and pool or enjoy a few primitive bush skill sessions with your head guide. Lunch will be served on the deck followed by afternoon tea and snacks before heading out at 4pm on your afternoon sunset night drives.
The afternoon portion of your safari drive will take advantage of the cooler conditions and last rays. Your guide will exit the Park just before sunset ensuring that you are back at umSisi House for sundowners and gourmet dinner.
Your guided activities :
- All your guides are qualified experts on the region and its flora and fauna
- Your open safari vehicles can accommodate maximum of 9 guests and are completely open
- Your Full Day Ulendo Safari is roughly 10hrs
- Important that you have the correct attire and we do suggest taking the following :
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Clothing that is season appropriate and of neutral colour
- A good bush hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Binoculars and camera with charging equipment
- In the summer months we recommend early morning walks when the weather is cooler and afternoon safari drives. In the winter months these can be done at either activity interval. Just ask the lodge manager on your arrival and they will guide you on this one.
Note: Children of 2 year's and older may participate on the guided game safaris drives.
After your final morning safari you will make your way back to the umSisi House and enjoy a coffee break before collection and return transfer to either KMIA Airport in Nelspruit or back to Johannesburg and OR Tambo Airport.
Your transfer collection and drop off times will be coordinated with your flight details or following itinerary plan.
All rates on our website are provided to give you a price estimate only and should not be viewed as being final. Rates are subject too and can change as a result of availability and any 3rd party amendments. We do our best to stay on top these but certainly accommodation availability is always a possibility. It is intended to be a guideline, but rest assured our goal is to secure the best rate and accommodation possible. Please contact us to get an accurate quotation for the time of travel.
- Two nights accommodation in luxury en-suite double rooms at umSisi House
- Early morning coffee/tea & eats; brunch; high tea; dinner; game drive snacks
- Fully inclusive board
- Waters and soft drinks included (local alcohol)
- 1 PVT Full Days Ulendo Safari on Kruger National Park
- All KNP conservation fees
- Expert guides
- Private guided road transfer in spacious SUV
- Full Panorama tour on route to Lodge
- Cellar wines
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance